Hi everyone, how are you? You know Shopbop is one of my favorite webshops!! Now they have a big sale comming up! So I thought it would be nice to share my favs with you. The sale is from 11/20/18, 7:18am Eastern Time Zone (New York), untill: 11/25/18, 11:59pm Pacific Time Zone (Los Angeles). Three of my favs right now are; the Anine Bing pants, Veronica Beard top, Jonathan Simkhai top. These are some basics I really need in my closet. The whole collection of Jonathan Simkhai is really great. I want to have everything haha! Below you find more information about the upcomming sale.
• 15% off orders of $200+
• 20% off orders of $500+
• 25% off orders of $800+
In collaboration with Shopbop
Have you ever been to Curacao before? When you are planning a new trip you definitely need to think about this amazing island. Here are some of my best place you need to go to;
- Sea Aquarium at Mambo Beach; here you can see the greatest dolphin shows ever! Everything looks so amazing. You can buy a ticket for the whole day and watch all the shows, feed the sharks or swim with dolphins.
- Playa Grandi; this was my favorite place of the whole vacay. Because we went snorking a little and then they throw aways fish in the sea and the sea turtles came to eat is. It was so crazy to come so close to them. And I made this amazing shot, how cool !
- Playa Kalki; the sand was so white I needed to wear a sunglasses, haha! This is a smaller beach where you can eat and take lot of photos of the white beach and the crystal clear water.
- Playa Grandi Kenepa (grote knip); a nice big beach to rend some sunbeds and chill a little. And it has a great viewpoint!
- Tugboat; here you see the most beautiful fishes ever. There was a boat underwater and this was so great to see. Such a cool experience. Here you can chill and take dive lessons.
- Ostrich farm; take the safari car to drive across the ostriches, and they also have parrots, monkey and a lot of other animals. Nice to do when the weather is cloudy 😉
- Playa Porto Mari; you know the beach from photos at the Malidives with those pigs in the water. Here they also have them. But when I came here they were only on the beach and not in the sea so I couldn’t take photos of them…
- Hato caves; want to do something more cultural? Visit the Hato caves is a great experience. It is not under ground, but first you need to take 50 steps to come here. And it is not cold, but very hot haha! Amazing to see this!
- Kokomo beach; go on the swing and take a lot of photos. There is also a great restaurant to lunch and the entrance is so beautiful. I think it is a very popular spot!
- Klein Curacao; take a boat (Miss Ann or Mermaid boat trips) to go to this little island at the coastline of the east. The water is so crystal clear and the beaches really white. You can visit the old lighthouse or the washed up boat. We took the Miss Ann boat trip and I can really recommend this! We had breakfast and lunch with the whole group on the beach, which was great!
We have rented two apartment with the whole family at Bonbini Seaside resort. It was so great because when we came there, they had filled the fridge with snacks and drinks. What a great service. Book your stay with 25 euro cash back by clicking on this link (bookings over 50 euro) at Booking.com.
In collaboration with Booking.com
The Fashion Week has wrapped, which means two things: We have six months to brainstorm how to incorporate a lot more yellow into our spring 2019 wardrobes, and we now know which fall 2018 runway trends actually translate it to street style. Every season this stylish set gets around a handful of It Items from the collections just hitting retail, which sets off a sort of chain reaction: They’re photographed in those pieces, those images make their way around the Internet, people start inquiring about said pieces, and the market is suddenly overwhelmed with them and their look-alikes. You don’t have to wait long to cop the biggest trends for this season—many of the street-style crowd’s picks are already available for purchase (and budget-friendly).
One of the season’s coolest approaches to prints is to make an arty interpretation of some of the most recognizable animal patterns—like color-blocking and abstracting zebra stripes. You can go all in with a patterned one-piece, or ease into it with a discreet accessory.
The most exciting fashion trends are the ones you can fashion out of things you already own—and whether it’s your go-to fall accessory or that special something you picked out at a thrift store, a silky scarf is it for fall 2018. You can tie it to your ponytail or style it as a headband; you can wear it as a belt or affix it to your tote bag. There are even blouses and dresses that come with a neck scarf built in, so you don’t even have to think about grabbing one on your way out of the house.
Short-sleeve, popover-style button-downs come with a hint of nostalgia (they feel like something the kids at Rydell High School would wear to their local diner) and comfort (you could just be wearing a pajama top, who’s to say?) And they can easily be swapped into your wardrobe for a T-shirt or a flowy blouse, if you want something that feels a little more polished.
If you needed further proof that snakeskin is on its way to replace leopard as fashion’s favorite animal print…
Ever wore an all white outfit in fall? I think it is so cool to wear a white look with a beige hat. Especially in pumpkin season with those beautiful orange colors. So I wear a lace white romantic top with a cosy offwhite knit. The top is a little a satin feeling like this wonderful piece. Summer may be the season of maxi dresses and flip flops, but it is also undoubtedly the season of white clothes. Crisp, all-white outfits are as much a part of the season as beach days and festivals. All white is a classic look that isn’t going away, so it’s time to get on it. One of the benefits of all-white clothes is that they’re versatile. I think it is also perfect for Fall. White can work for day, evening and even at the office. A long white maxi sweater from Elizabeth and James and coordinating jacket are chic and infinitely more interesting. Let’s not forget that white clothes are the perfect canvas to show off that golden tan (real or faux). Or that a breezy white outfit can transport us to exotic locales — even if we’re really just braving the humid city streets. Don’t fret about wine spills and lipstick smudges on all-white clothes. Embrace the refreshing look and maybe keep that stain remover pen handy in case of a klutzy mishap. Get inspired by these gorgeous white outfits from the streets and the runways. What do you think of this white trend? I really like it. Let me know in the comment section.
Hi everyone. How are you?! This was my last weekend at National Parc Hoge Veluwe. The weather was so amazing, so we bought a ticket to enter and we also could pick a bike to ride around the parc. It was so so great. The fall colors at the woods are so beautiful. I needed to make a couple of pictures over here. I am wearing a lace, black, see-through dress, which I really like. Here you found more these black midi dresses. Right now I wear them all black, but maybe it will be better to add some burgundy to it! What do you think? Something what would be also really cool is add a belt bag to it. The dress has a little taille, but you can’t see it so well. So it looks much better when you add a belt bag from Marc Jacobs for example. The belt bags are so easy to use to have your hands free. I am thinking about using it in the gym, haha such another subject. But I am back at the gym. But now I made a schedule on my phone, but I don’t want to leave my phone on the ground. These beltbags would be perfect for the gym, but I don’t know which one would be the best. Maybe this small sportive one from Rag & Bone?! Let me know what you use. Okay enough for today. See you maybe tomorrow! Have a great evening. Kisses!